Easy online ESI Registration
with TAXFIN LEGAL.
We provide India’s best online taxation, financial and legal services
How does it work?
Protect Your Creative Works and Intellectual Property with Confidence
WHAT IS ESIC REGISTRATION?
ESIC stands for Employee State Insurance Corporation. ESI is basically introduce for welfare of Indian workers. It is a sovereign created by the law under Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
ESI scheme provide huge variety of medical treatment, monetary and other benefits to the workers covered under ESI Act.
ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR ESIC REGISTRATION
Any Non-Seasonal establishment or factory having more than 10 employees (in some states it is 20 employees) who have a maximum salary of Rs.21,000/- (Rs.25,000/- in case differently able person) are covered under this scheme.
If an establishment or factory will be fulfilling the eligibility criteria then they will have to get their ESIC registration within 15 days from the eligibility criteria fulfilled.
CONTRIBUTION UNDER ESI SCHEME
Under ESI scheme the employer needs to contribute an amount of 3.25% of the total monthly salary payable to the employees.
Note: if salary of any employees is less than Rs.176/- per day then whole contribution is made by employer itself.
Under ESI scheme the employee needs to contribute an amount of 0.75% of his total monthly salary.
ESTABLISHMENTS COVERED UNDER ESI SCHEME
As per Government notification under section 1(5) of ESI Act 1948(34 of 1948) the following establishments where ten or more persons are employed or were employed on any day of the twelve months, namely-
- Road Motor Transport Establishment;
- Cinemas including preview theaters ;
- Newspaper establishments as defined in section 2(d) of the working journalist (Condition of service)and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1955 (45 of 1955);
- Educational Institutions( including public, private, aided or partially aided) run by individuals, trustees, societies or other organizations;
- Medical Institutions(including corporate, joint sector, trust, charitable and private ownership hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, pathological labs.
When the aforementioned establishments employ 10 or more persons, the owner/employer of the establishments must compulsorily register it with the ESIC.
*Note: An owner/employer can also have taken ESIC registration on Voluntary basis if the establishment have less than 10 employees.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ESI REGISTRATION
- Unemployment Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Maternity Benefits
- Deceased Employee
- Benefits for Permanent Disablement
- Sickness Benefits
- Funeral Expenses
- Retirement Benefits
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ESIC REGISTRATION-PROPRIETORSHIP
- Proof of Identity and Address
- Pan Card -Self Attested
- Aadhar Card -Self Attested
- Copy of Utility Bill (Water Bill/Electricity Bill)-Self Attested
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Name & Registered Office Address Proof
- Firm Name
- Rent Agreement / Copy of Property registration certificate
- Copy of Utility Bill (Water Bill/Electricity Bill)
- Shop and establishment Certificate/GST Certificate/ Certificate of Registration in case of Company, and Partnership deed in case of a Partnership, any License issued by the government for the establishment
- Other Details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- List of all working employees with their KYC docs
- Cancelled Cheque of Company Bank Account
Ready to register your GST number?
GST Registration in 7 business days. Enjoy hassle-free processing as TAXFIN LEGAL lays the groundwork for your business.
What makes us unique?
All-in-one solution to all your business related problems, our team will simplify your GST return filing experience with smart reporting.
Our Happy Clients!
Explore our other services
Income Tax Return
Worried about the complexities of Filing Tax? Just share your details and our tax experts will do it for you!
GST advisory services focus on the overall tax performance of a business. With strategic approach.
Simplifying your business requirements isn’t just our job, but our ethos. A well-maintained accounting system.