Apply for ISO Certificate
online with TAXFIN LEGAL.
We provide India’s best online taxation, financial and legal services
How does it work?
ISO certification can boost your credibility and business efficiency to the next level in just 20 business days.
ISO Certification – An Overview
The International Standards Organization (ISO) is an international body providing guidelines for companies in terms of product quality, health, and performance. An ISO registration enhances the reputation of your service or product. There are different types of ISO certifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
ISO 9000 is viewed in terms of quality and prestige. To meet the regulatory requirement and customer satisfaction, companies go for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9000:2015.
TAXFIN LEGAL helps businesses in all types of ISO certification. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
The fee for ISO certification varies from organization to organization and depending on the type of ISO certification. At TAXFIN LEGAL, the ISO certification fee starts at ₹499/-.
Note: The affiliate fee for Non – IAF ISO 9001 is ₹1500/- +taxes.
Types of ISO Certifications
- ISO 13485 for medical devices
- ISO 18091 for local governments
- ISO/IEC 90003 for software engineering
- ISO/TS 29001 for the oil and gas industry
- ISO 17582 for government electoral organizations
- ISO 22000 that proves a company has operative food safety management
- OHSAS 18001 shows customers that the company has an effective health and safety management system
- ISO 20000 demonstrates excellence and proves best practice in IT & improvement in the delivery of IT services
- CE marking on any product shows that it complies with the necessary requirements of the applicable European health, safety, and environmental protection benchmarks
- ISO 50001 describes the best energy management practices which help save energy, conserve resources, and tackle climate change
- ISO 27001 describes a best practice of a company that is involved in the information security management system (ISMS).
Choosing between the varying classifications of ISO can be confusing. TAXFIN LEGAL ISO consultation team helps you pick the right certification. We are just a call away to assist you in determining what you need to register for the ISO certification.
Before getting an ISO certification, the following aspects have to be considered:
- The first thing is to get the right ISO 9001 certification that benefits a business
- The second step is to find the best ISO registrar who is certified by ISO and follows the CASCO standards to the T. The ISO body can be IAF certified and non-IAF certified. IAF stands for the International Accreditation Forum. An IAF accreditation only adds more credibility to the certificate and the absence of an IAF accreditation does not impact the legality of the certification. It is these third-party agencies who will test the company on behalf of ISO and judge its worth.
At TAXFIN LEGAL, we do the basic groundwork and help find the perfect ISO registrar and the precise certification a firm needs.
The primary reason a company needs an ISO certification is if it is mandatory by law or contract. Some companies and government tenders might insist on only dealing with ISO-rated providers. The secondary reasons to conform to the standards are:
- Brand Reputation: ISO certification helps organizations build their reputation in the marketplace.
- Global Presence: ISO certification is a globally recognized standard. Organizations that are ISO certified are recognized all over the world.
- Boosts Revenue: Customers are more likely to purchase products and services when the company is ISO certified, this results in increased revenue.
- Better Quality: ISO certification ensures that consumers receive high-quality goods and services.
- Enhance Productivity: Implementing ISO standards enables organizations to operate their businesses more efficiently, resulting in increased efficiency.
An increasing number of organizations are opting for ISO 9001 certification because the standards benefit them by consistently improving their outcomes and processes, and because it is a valuable prerequisite for customer acquisition. The certification is bound to exponentially benefit an organization if ISO 9001 is implemented with the right legal guidance.
- Scope of business
- ID proof or address proof of authorized person.
ISO Certification & Registration in India – Detailed Process
At TAXFIN LEGAL our experts assist in the step by step procedure of registering for an ISO certification. The process includes:
- Step 1: Visiting the ISO online registration portal
- Step 2: Submitting the scanned copy of your passport size photos
- Step 3: Submitting the scanned copies of your Aadhaar card and purchase bill
- Step 4: Emailing in the scanned documents to the ISO certification body
- Step 5: Selecting the type of certificate from the list
- Step 6: Filing the documents with the registrar
- Step 7: Your ISO certificate is audited and issued via email.